Friday, February 27, 2015

Quick and simple


Happy Friday! I did not have a lot of time to make a card for sharing so I made a quick and easy one!
I took a piece of watercolour paper ( 2 3/4x4) and scribbled some orange and red gelatos on it. Then I sprayed water on the paper and blended it out with my fingers...once it was dry I sprayed some sunshine Dylysions over it. Once that was dry, I stamped the flowers (Penny Black) and the sentiment with black versafine and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I added a white mat and some score lines on the bottom, it is really hard to see in the picture but I added 2 horizontal score lines and a whole bunch of vertical ones.
                                         Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Wow Anja, as always your cards are so beautiful! Love the red!! Sheila

    ReplyDelete