Thursday, February 26, 2015

Why I love to head to SGD crops

Morning, Lynn here sharing one of the layouts I created at the SGD 12 hour crop this past weekend. 

 A few reasons I love these crops! People!!! It is so nice to sit down with like minded crafters and enjoy the process of creativity. I might have only gotten two layouts done. But it is so energizing seeing all the ladies create. The snacks I love the snacks! The door prizes! Having access to the whole store. 

For this layout I used paper from the BoBunny Altitude collection (truly one of my favorites). 


Last week in one of The Ten Daily Sales Items I ordered one of these fabulous stencils by Prima. 



As I worked away at my layout I need a little something more and being at the store so very easy to pick up extra supplies. 


Love these Stars 


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great end of the week! 

P.S Our Next 12 hour crop is in March! We also have daily crops :) 




2 comments:

  1. Lynn ... this is fabulous!! Love the colours!! Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn ... this is fabulous!! Love the colours!! Hugs, Sheila

    ReplyDelete