Sunday, February 8, 2015

Zentangle

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday I took a Zentangle class with Brenda Shaver. It was a great class. I have always liked the look of Zentangle and I had bought some work books on Zentangle but never understood the meaning of Zentangle. After yesterday I got it. Brenda is a excellent teacher, I had so much fun. I am working with Brenda to come to SGD and teach some classes. Ladies you do not need to be able to draw a straight line. Plus you can make your designs in to cards or add them to your art journal.  Keep checking the SGD website for more details.

You work on tiles when you first start.  The first 2 are from my class and the 3rd is one I did at home on my own. I find it very relaxing.






Hope you will give this a try. Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim! You did a fantastic job, especially since these are your first designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim! You did a fantastic job, especially since these are your first designs.

    ReplyDelete