Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunny Hello

Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card that I did this morning. I was trying to do a technique but it didn't work out but it gave me a creative opportunity. I was using glossy paper. Love the look but it can be tricky to use. I was trying to do the technique where you drag your inks across a piece of glossy paper, then huff on your stamp and then stamp on your inked glossy paper. Well it didn't work. So I stamped my image with versa mark on to the glossy paper and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then drag my inks across my glossy paper and image. I took a paper  towel to rub off the excess ink. The rest is history. The stamp set is from Penny Black's, Sunny Hello.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment