Saturday, May 16, 2015

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!!!

Sorry to be a couple of days late but we now have some BLOG CANDY WINNERS to announce!!!  Thanks to everyone who left comments on our post!  It looks like Summer Vibe is the line most are looking forward to arriving!  Now on to the winners!!! 

The winner of the Simple Stories SO RAD Collection Pack: 

It's hard to pick because they are all are so great, but I think I have to go with So Rad, as the colours look like boy pages to me and I really need to get some boy scrapbooking done!

~~~~~

The winner of the Simple Stories SO FANCY Collection Pack:

Tough to pick a favourite since I love them all! I think I will go with So Fancy though since I have so many fabulous girls in my life!!
~~~~

The winner of the Simple Stories SUMMER VIBES Collection Pack:

I have had my eye on Summer Vibes since it's reveal. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much for the blog candy!

Barb N.

~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS Barb, Tracey & Jacqui!!!!!  Please contact Sheila at scrappinsheila@rogers.com to arrange for collecting your candy!!!!!  Thanks again everyone!!!  Keep an eye on the blog this week for your chance to win again!!!!  Have a great holiday weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What a great surprise! Thank you so much for your generosity. I can't believe it!
    Congrats also to Tracey and Jacqui.

    Barb N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Diggity!!!! THANKS SGD!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete