Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gone FIshing!





In honour of National Scrapbooking Day, I thought I ought to create a layout

I also received a whack of Goodies from Scrappin' Great Deals, Including this great BO Bunny Forever Young assortment! Such fun and Lively Paper!!!

This is  my son Jon around 2002

Supplies

Bo Bunny Forever Young Collection

Yum

The rest of the paper is actually pieces from The  Ephemera Kit

I combined zig zag and Straight stitches to adhere the papers

The cool black chipboard shapes are also from the Ephemera Kit

Lastly, since I found the base paper a little stark, I took my Fan Brush and added splatters with

Dylusions  Paint in Vibrant Turquoise and Black

See you soon!

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. That's a powerful layout, Vicki. I love the splatters and I'm totally jealous of your excellent stitching round the circle.

    ReplyDelete