Friday, May 15, 2015

Prima stamps and flowers


Happy Friday! Today I made a card with the coffee stain stamps from Prima, and left over flowers from Prima, I had different sizes and colours and I mixed them all together. So for the background I stamped the medium stamp from the set all over a cream piece of cardstock, I put bronze gelato on the stamp and misted it with water and started stamping without putting more ink on, some memento brown on the edges of the card. Some green leaves were added after I layed out my flowers and of course a few pearls, lol!
The sentiment ( die from Dee Distinctiveley) was cut from creme paper and I sponged on some brown. The card base is kraft. Hope you like it, time for me to stock up on some more flowers!
                                                           Till  next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment