Sunday, May 24, 2015

Skywriting and Branching Out

Good Morning Everyone,

Kim here, reporting from the beautiful Oakwood Inn in Grand Bend. Another great weekend with SGD. Want to share with you my card for this up coming Wonderful Wednesday. I used one of the new stamp set from Memory Box called Skywriting. Along with the stamp I used  the Branching Out die which is also from Memory Box.

This is a technique that I have not used for a long time. I punched out a circle from a post it note and placed on my card stock before I stamp with Versafine onyx black . Then I take my Punice Stone distress ink and distress all over the stamp area. When you lift of the circle, Voila you have a moon. I added the branches and the birds. The birds are from IO.



Thanks for looking and have a great day. 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment