Friday, June 12, 2015

Framed white flowers


Happy Friday! I have been playing a little bit in my craft room with this set called SPRIGS from Penny Black. Started out with a piece of watercolour paper, I stamped the flower and the sentiment with Versmark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. After this was cooled down, I used my foam blender to put on distress inks, tumbled glass on the top, fossilized amber in the middle and on the bottom shabby shutters. With a mini mister I lightly sprayed on some water, this makes the inks blend very nicely and the finer mist will take of some of the colour since I dabbed it with a piece of paper towel. 
After this piece was dry, I put a little bit of stickles in the center of the flowers and I poppep up a white frame around it. My frame was cut with the Silhouette, this machine makes it so simple but you can easily cut a frame like this with a craft knife /papertrimmer (if you have good dimensions on it).
                                       Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment