Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lawn Fawn card and FREE SHIPPING!!


Happy Saturday!

Andrea here with a quick card I made for my nephew's 13th birthday.
So easy- I first layered up some washi tape 
Then I used it as a guide for where to stamp my sentiment
This sentiment can be found in the Scripty Sayings set by Lawn Fawn
Then some number thickers to finish the card off. 
Fun but awesome I think!

Also today SGD has FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY!

Free Shipping Offer @ SGD!
Rain Rain Go Away - It's a rainy day!
Stay dry & shop from home with our FREE shipping offer!
Saturday Only!
On-line orders of $50+ (before taxes) will receive free shipping!!
Valid for Canadian orders only
To redeem, enter the code RAIN (all cap's) into the coupon box
(coupon box is located at the bottom of "view cart" page)
Ends Saturday, June 27 @ midnight
Applies to regular-priced; in-stock items
Excluded: pre-orders, backorders & orders already placed.
Machines such as Silhouette & Big Shot are shared shipping as
outlined in product description.
(limit one coupon/order)
Oodles of new items just in!



No comments:

Post a Comment