Friday, June 19, 2015

Penny Black thank you


Happy Friday! I have another fun and easy card to share with you today....really liking the new distress colour seedless preserves and here I paired it up with shabby shutters. Starting out with a piece of bristol smooth paper and those 2 colours, some water and a paper towel. Dabbing and spraying and some sponging till I liked the background. I inked up this stamp first with shabby shutters and later with forest moss and randomnly stamped across the bottom. Sentiment is from the same Penny Black set and is heat embossed with black embossing powder. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.
I mounted the background on a bigger piece of bristol and scored the frame around it with my scorpal.
Some bling from my stash and voila, another card done. Hope you like it!
                                            Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment