Monday, June 29, 2015

Spring Beauty

Happy Monday, everyone! What a dreary weekend we had here in Southwestern Ontario. However, it was a good weekend to do some scrapbooking. I made up this kit called "Spring Beauty" using the Heartfelt Creations Die and Stamp set called "Birds and Blooms". Sheila has brought in a lot of the Dies and Stamps from this company and I love working with them. I also bought the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to help make the cut-outs more realistic. There are some wonderful tutorials on using these and other sets on the Heartfelt Creations site. Here are the ones that I used:


This is the kit that I am working on. I still want to add little bling. I thought this kit would be perfect to showcase your Spring Flowers.


Have a great week, everyone!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment