Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Spring Retreat Re-cap!!

 THANK YOU EVERYONE!! 

So it has been over a week now since we came home from another amazing weekend at The Oakwood Resort in Grand Bend.  I am still trying to catch up on my sleep!! (Apparently I am not as young as I used to be!) 
 

We had 63 ladies there, scrapbooking, album making, card making, sheep making (yes, little woolen sheep...so cute!), painting, colouring, knitting....so much talent in that room!!


Kim & I hosted demos and classes for the ladies, new Dylusions paints, Derwent Inktense, a mixed media canvas class and a make n take card class:


We played a fun game of "Steal the Goody Bag!" on Saturday...five lucky gals got to keep their goodies!

We had oodles of goodies to raffle off!  HUGE THANKS to all of our generous donors...Scrappin' Sheila, Unity, 3L Corporation, Sizzix, Ranger....even our divas contributed to the goodies, Dani, Rose, Kim, Lynn, Gale & I all raided our stashes for the raffle table, with Thirty-One items, Paper Loft, Picard's Gift Basket, 3M products, Custom Artwork and more Unity!  I am sure I have forgotten someone to thank!!!


Our Fall Retreat is filling up fast!!  Please contact Dani if you want more information!  

1 comment:

  1. Once again it was sooooo much fun Sheila. You sure know how to organize a good time!
    Looking forward to the fall retreat!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete