Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Camp is Coming!

Hello, everyone! At SGD, we have been thinking of some crafts that we can create for children during the summer. We don't have dates yet but watch the blog to see what we have upcoming. This craft that I created is suitable for a boy or a girl. This week I am showing you the craft that a boy might be interested in making. Next week, I will show you a version that a girl might prefer.

This is a Canvas and I used a Prima Tag and a Prima Doll. The stamp is a Tim Holtz stamp which I think is so powerful for young people. In the class, we will be using Derwent Inktense Pencils to colour the doll's hair and skin. We are also using a Tim Holtz Stencil and we will be stamping, fussy cutting and edge distressing as well. The die cut is from Cheery Lynn and can be used for the young person's name.


Take care and have a great week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment