Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls

Good Morning Everyone,

 Today I want to share with you one my cards for my up coming class. Keep checking the website for dates and times. I used the stamp set from Heartfelt Creations called Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls and the coordinating die, Sun Kissed Fleur.

To colour the flowers I used one of the new ink pads from Hero arts called Ombre. The colour I used was Dark Peach. Love the look of going light from dark. I inked the edges of the flowers with Tim Holtz distress ink called gathered twigs. I then used my punch bunch tool to shape the flowers. Heartfelt Creation has a great flower shaping tool. I coloured the leaves with the green Wink Stella Brush. It just gives a little shine. In the top corner I used liquid pearls called dark chocolate to make the pearls. Oh yeah, the back ground paper is from Carta Bella called Rustic Elegance.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim



1 comment: