Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Celebrate Everything!!


That is the sentiment that goes along with this stamp set by Stamping Bella "Tiny Townie Dancers".

I coloured these lovely young ladies using my Derwent Inktense and if you join me for my next colouring night you can too!!  

Thursday, August 6 - 6:30pm - 8:30pm

Or, you can bring your own stamped images & your Inktense pencils and colour!! This is a fun, hands-on workshop where we will all learn from one another within a fun group setting.

This workshop is open to all levels ... from beginner to the most advanced ...I will guide you along. Students are asked to bring their water brush to class with them. If you have Derwent Inktense  pencils, please bring to class for your own personal use. Otherwise, class pencils will be available for you to share and experiment with. Each student will receive a 15% in-store discount during the workshop. You can register online or in store!

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment