Monday, July 6, 2015

"Dream in Colour"

Good morning, everyone! This week I wanted to show you a kit that I have designed for SGD. When I saw these papers from Webster's Pages "Dream in Color" Collection, I thought that would be a good title for a layout. Isn't that what we wish for all our loved ones? So I used this stamp from Technique Tuesday called "Take Flight" and the new Ombre Ink from Hero Arts. I love all the colours that we have at the store, especially this one called "Pool to Navy". I like the fact that you can change up the colours of a title or an image with one ink pad.

Here are some of the items that I used. The stencil is from Prima and I also used a colour graded ribbon that we have in the store in both purple and blue shades. The title "Dream" and "in Colour" was cut out using my Silhouette


Here is the layout. Remember that we have both card kits and scrapbook layouts designed by the Divas at SGD.



Have a great week!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment