Sunday, July 5, 2015

Maya Clear Stamp by Impression Obsession



Good Morning Everyone,

Today I want to show you my card that I made using the Maya clear stamp from IO. We will be making this card in a couple of weeks for Wonderful Wednesday. I have been seeing a lot of cards made with vellum. Mainly using vellum instead of card stock for their flowers. I just love the look. But I had to look for a technique to colour the vellum flowers, I watched this video by Larissa Haskett and she shows you how to colour with Gelatos. This was perfect for me because I have lots of Gelatos and if you know me I am not one to colour. Also I have seen people use their Derwent Intense Ink Pencils to colour but I will leave that up to Lori to show you. Anyway here is the video of Larissa showing you her technique.



Here is my card.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment