Monday, July 20, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking

Hello, everyone. This week, I wanted to share with you one of the things that I found to help me in my scrapbooking....Pocket Scrapbooking! Often, we hear our customers say that they feel overwhelmed by the number of photos that they have and don't know where to start. I always have three or more albums on the go at once. I do one album per year for our family events, one for my genealogy research, one for my life and now one for my grandson. For him, I have been creating a Pocket Scrapbook. My daughter sends me photos and I scrapbook them and then when she has time, she fills in the information. Some of the photos are photos that I have taken and so I write in the information for those.

The first thing that I do is get my photos together, pick out some papers, embellishments, stickers, etc. and then decide on the type of photo sleeves that I need. Here is a photo of how I start. I find that the 6 x 6 paper pads are great and I love these Mini Placemats from Jillibean Soup.


Then since I have everything organized, I find that I can do a double page fairly quickly. Here are the layouts that I completed with this product.


Sheila carries an extensive collection of 6 x 6 paper pads. Check them out on the website and have a great week.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment