Sunday, July 26, 2015

Tulip Bouquet and Happy Birthday



Good Morning Everyone,

What to share with a card that I made using homemade background paper and a couple of dies. My friend Vicki  made this beautiful colour background paper with her Dyan Reavley's  paints, so I wanted to use but wasn't sure for what. Then I saw this card on pinterest and I thought this would be perfect. Only thing I didn't have that die but I thought I can do this, I have lots of dies in my stash. So I picked the tulip bouquet die that I had and never used. Not sure if Sheila still carries this one but you can use any dies that gives you an outline. I cut my colour background to the same size I used to cut out my die and glued them together. I had some of the paper left so I used the die Celebrations from Penny Black to cut out the Happy Birthday. Just added some bling and voila my card. Hope you give this a try.




Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment