Friday, August 14, 2015

Inkagold!


Happy Friday! I have been wanting to play with my Viva inka gold pastes for a while, they are patiently waiting at my desk and today is the day! It is no surprise that I picked pink and green with a flower stamp from Kaiser Kraft, this set is called Fly Free. I started with a piece of white Neenah cardstock and used a Tim Holtz embossing folder on the biggest half of this piece, carefully I rubbed some Yellow green inka gold over it and buffed it up with a paper towel for a nice shine. The flower is stamped with black Versafine and I put a little tiny bit of Magenta inkagold on my craft mat, sprayed some water on it to make a little paint. That's how I painted the flowers, I also buffed them up after they were dry. Some twine and ice gold Viva decor dots in the center of the flowers, a black mat and a pink card base to finish the card. I like to have some cards in my box with no sentiment, so that when I need a card and don't have one with the right sentiment, I can quickly adjust one. That is much better than trying to come up with a card in a hurry, lol!
                                                       Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment