Saturday, September 12, 2015

How to help a Crafty Rut

Hi, My name is Andrea and I'm in a crafty rut

There I've said it. Truth card on the table

My crafty room is dusty and not from an excess of glitter for a change.

Ever been there?

After snivelling and feeling sorry for myself for a wee bit
It's time to pull up the bootstraps and get back in the saddle!

but how do you do that?

Here are some tips that I use that help me and I hope inspire YOU!

1- Clean your craft area


I find cleaning my craft room not only sorts out my space but I also tend to 'rediscover' some of my supplies and what I can do with them.

2- Look online for craft inspiration

Here is my FAVOURITE!!!!!


Click on the link above to be taken to SGD's crafty inspiration boards let alone the bazillion of other crafty ideas on this site!

3- Go Shopping!!!!

This one inspires me time after time. Nothing like rows upon rows of shiny new things to create with that have the ideas ricocheting around this brain of mine. SGD is REALLY good at inspiring me. 

What about you? Anything other than the 3 I have mentioned that help you out of a crafty rut? Please leave us a comment below!

Happy Crafting!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment