Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall colours with Viva Decor


Happy Friday! It is getting cooler....and some of the leaves are already changing.
I made a Fall card for you. It started out with 2 pieces of watercolour paper and some Viva decor paint copper, yellow green and champagne. For each colour I put some on my craft mat and added some water then I dragged my paper through it (background). With a little piece I only did copper and I used that to diecut the leaves with some Memory box leaves dies and inked the edges with some brown memento ink. You can find some of the yummie Viva decor colours HERE. After the watercolour paper was dry, I shined it up with papertowel and you get a niece shine, sorry, it's hard to see in the picture. Sentiment is from Just Rite and heat embossed, added some twine and copper dots and voila, perfect masculine birthday card. Hope you like it!
                                                    Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment