Tuesday, October 20, 2015

From our Family to yours


Hi! Vicki here!

I designed this card for the Challenge Chicks October Challenge

3 Layers
2 embellishments
1 sentiment

No stamped images!

Oh! and the Bonus was to make the card pink! I think i'm pretty in pink don't you?

The Doodlebug Sugarplums Collection was perfect for just that!!!!


I mounted that on a circle of Sugarplum Christmas Trim Paper

of course I had to add a little Flower Soft Polar Ice Snow

The base layer of the card is Jolly Gingerbread
and the pretty little ornament layer is called Tiny Trimmings- Tiny and so stinkin' pretty!



For my second embellishment ( I counted the Cottage as number one!) I added three sweet little  enamel Christmas dots- Is that a cheat 'cause there are three? I'm going to say NOT...because it's a little grouping and one little enamel dot would have been lonely without the other two!!!

Hope you likey!

Happy Stamping~

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment