Sunday, October 4, 2015

Tea Time at Christmas

Good Morning Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone for making National Card Making Day a huge success. It was a lot of fun.
I came home last night thinking I was going to make a Halloween card for this up coming Wonderful Wednesday but it didn't happen. I wasn't feeling it. I had picked this amazing paper from Simple Stories called Claus & Co and so I had to make a Christmas card. I have made this tea cup card before with Tim Holtz Tea Time die and I thought with that die and this new paper this would make a really nice Christmas Card. Especially for a friend or relative that you share a cup a tea with. If you skip putting the tea bag on, you could give the card to someone who enjoys their coffee. The sentiment again is a die called Celebration from Penny Black.








Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment