Monday, December 7, 2015

December Calendar Layout

Happy Monday! Today I wanted to show you the upcoming class that we will be doing for the December Calendar Class. The ladies who have taken this class all year will now have an album filled with 12 double page layouts representing each month of the year. Now if they will only get their photos in to the album, I will be happy. This is my sixth year of doing Calendar classes and I hope to keep going with the classes in the New Year.

For this layout, I used the Simple Stories Collection Claus & Co. We will be doing some fussy cutting and using some Tim Holtz thinlits for the title. Finally we will add some Tim Holtz Holiday Cards, twine and sequins to complete the layout. Hope to see you next Sunday at the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment