Monday, December 21, 2015

"Happy New Year" Kit

Hello, everyone! I wanted to show you the latest kit that I have created called "Happy New Year". I wanted to include both gold and silver in the kit and couldn't find exactly the paper that I wanted so I created my own with the help of Bella Blvd's "Just Add Color" Collection. I had looked at this paper several times and wasn't sure how to use it and then inspiration hit. I first covered a few of the stars with the Quickie Glue Pen and then added Silver Glitter to each of those stars. Then I covered some of the stars with the glue and added some Glitter Ritz Rose Gold. I used Crystal Lacquer on the remaining stars. To add some more colour, I used the POW Silver Glitter paper and a Tim Holtz Star Die. I also used the Tim Holtz film strip, some silver sequins and silver enamel dots. I also added the Clear Stickers (clocks and keys).

So as I have said before, you can create your own colour scheme for a layout if you don't have the necessary papers. You just have to have a little imagination.

Here are the products that I used and the layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment