Friday, December 11, 2015

Hidden lane masculine card


Happy Friday! Today a masculine card with a Penny Black stamp, it's called Hidden Lane. This is one big stamp, the sentiment is from my stash.
I coloured the stamp with Tim Holtz's distress markers, peeled paint, gathered twigs, brushed corduroy, pumice stone. The sky is done with a sponge and some tumbled glass.
After I put the colour on the stamp, I spritzed it with water and stamped on a piece of bristol smooth mixed media paper.This card does not take long at all! With the score pal I carefully scored the frame around it. Hope you like it, till next time, Anja

2 comments:

  1. Another great card Anja...much appreciated are your efforts to come up with cards. I'm sure this time of year you are busy enough. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete