Sunday, January 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Floral Frame

Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my next card for Wonderful Wednesday. I thought I would do an old technique for the background. I covered the front piece of my card with Picked Raspberry distress ink. Then I placed one of my stencils over top. This stencil is from Memory Box but any stencil will do. Once you have your stencil taped down over your front piece, you take water and mist it over the whole piece. Don't over wet you card. Then you take a piece of paper towel and pat the stencil and card front dry. Lift stencil up and see the magic. You can heat dry your card front to speed up the process. Glue the card front to the black card stock.
Then next thing I did was to cut out the foam and the happy birthday out. Glue the two layers on top of each other. I think for the next time I would use the Stickit to adhere my foam and card stock together and then cut both out the same time. Lot easier.  Glue the  Happy Birthday to front of card. Add some bling and your done. You could do this with any colour of your distress inks.



Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment