Friday, January 22, 2016

Memory Box birds


Happy Friday! Today I am sharing this bird card with you, using some different colours than my usual.
When I saw the bird stamp from Memory Box, I knew what I wanted to do with it. I started with stamping the leaves from Penny  Black on the cardstock with Versafine black. The birds are heat embossed in black on watercolour paper, and I used some distress inks to colour them (peacock feather, fossilized amber). I then cut them out and popped them up. Sentiment is from Altenew. In the corners and around I sponged on some Tumbled glass distress ink and I had to add some dots. Tomorrow we have an all day crop happening at the store, I am looking forward to have some time to create and catch up with friends. Hope you get some crafting time too!
                                                   Hope you like it, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment