Sunday, February 21, 2016

Altenew Beautiful Day



Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card for this up coming Wonderful Wednesday. I have been hearing so much about these Altenew stamps so I just had to try them out for my self. Well let me tell you, I had so much fun stamping with this stamp set. The set is called Beautiful Day. I linked to the Altenw web site so you can see all the stamps you get in the  set. They are so new they are not on the SGD web site but I do know Sheila has gotten this set in. Not sure how many are left.
I used 6 colours to stamp the flower and the leaves. You use 4 for the flower and 2 for the leaves. I used a combo of inks that I had on hand. You just have to play with your inks to see what colours go together. You can see on Wednesday all the ink colours I used.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment