Sunday, February 28, 2016

Black Magic Technique


Good Morning Everyone,

I want to share with you my project I did last night. I have been wanting to do this technique for sometime so I got out my supplies and voila here is what I made.
First tip I have, you must have a solid image stamp. I did not have one that was big enough for a card  so this is why I came up with doing a book marker. Another tip is, you must have a juicy white ink pad to make this work. I used an ink pad  from Hero Arts called Unicorn. Once the stamped image was dry I then used my derwent ink intense pencils to colour my images. You can use any colour pencils but I love the intense colours they have. I added a garden charm and ribbon that I had made with seam binding and Dyan Reaveley Dylusions sprays. Sorry I forgot to tell you the stamp sets I used. The flowers and sentiment are from Penny Black "Enjoy" set and the butterfly is from Prima. I hope you will give this technique a try.




Hope you will give this technique a try. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment