Friday, February 26, 2016

For you!


Happy Friday! Have you checked the PRE ORDERS lately...oh, so many new things to choose from!
Well, I did and look at this beautiful stamp from PENNY BLACK, it's called The Unfolding, you can still pre order it too, you'll find the details HERE.
I inked up the stamp with some distress markers( seedless preserves and gathered twigs), misted it with a little water and stamped it onto the cardstock, I splattered on some dots and I cut the sentiment with my Cameo.
This is a really quick card, I love how easy it is to get an effect that looks great with little effort!
Hopefully I gave you some inspiration today! Till next time, Anja
                                                 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment