Friday, February 19, 2016

You are my cup of tea!


Happy Friday! Playing with some cute, new Memory Box stamps.....found a similar card surfing  the web....
I cut a label 8 with watercolour paper and sprinkled some ultramarine blue colorbursts on it, sprayed with water and dabbed around with a paper towel. 
The bunny with the cups are heat embossed in silver and watercoloured with distress inks:
tumbled glass, dusty concord, evergreen bough, worn lipstick, pumice stone, fossillized amber.
The sentiment is heat embossed in black. After I coloured the bunny, I cut it out with the matching die, I also used the die on white craft foam to pop up the image.
Some twine and sequins to finish of this quick card! I can't seem to be able to link the stamps and die to the website, so I will give you the name and SKU
Memory Box Bunny tea time die set SKU 71368
Memory Box Open Studio Bunny tea time stamps SKU 55386
                                                   Have a great day, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment