Sunday, March 6, 2016

Art Journal Bliss


Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my Art Journal pages that I did this week. Lori taught our Art Journal class last Friday so I wanted to do these pages in my Art Journal. I also wanted to use the Art Tissue paper. I did this page by memory, so it is a little different from Lori's but that is what is so great doing Art Journaling. No one other than your self sees the original so other people do not know what the page looks like.  If you looked at all the students pages who did the class, they were are all different and they were amazing. I loved trying out the Art tissue paper.  I also used  distress inks and stencils. I had so much fun creating these pages and I know our students did too.











If you would like to try Art Journaling please join Lori and I on April 1 at 6:30. You can register here.
We will be playing with the Gelli plates, W will be making our own back ground papers. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment