Friday, March 25, 2016

Hero Arts FLowers


Happy Friday! I missed the last 2 weeks of blogging on Friday, we went on a trip last minute to see my family! So I have not touched any stamps in more than 2 weeks......I think I lost my creative MOJO.....
Today I created this card to share, it's with the set from HERO ARTS. I started with a piece of watercolour paper and pulled out my distress inks and waterbrush. The colours of ink I used: dusty concord, scattered straw, spiced marmelade, worn lipstick, peeled paint and Versafine black.
I stamped the first layer of the flowers after I stamped off once and blended the ink with my waterbrush, after it dried, I stamped the second and third layer. The leaves are stamped by blocking off the flower and blend out again with the waterbrush.  I added some dots and the sentiment in black versafine, some bling and some dusty concord around the corners.
                                           Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Love the card...thank you again for a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete