Monday, March 28, 2016

New Kit "My Guys"

Good morning, everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful Easter weekend and enjoyed some great family time. I created this new kit for the store which I called "My Guys". I got some great photos this weekend of the "guys" in my life from almost 3 years old up to 60+ years so I can't wait to get them developed and put in my album.

I used a mix of papers from October Afternoon, Dear Lizzy, and Echo Park "A Pirate's Life". I wanted the layout to have a masculine feel. I like going around the store to try to mix papers from different collections to match the theme of my layout. As I have said before, don't be afraid to incorporate other collections into one layout. It is all about getting the papers that you want either to create a theme or to match the colours in your photos.

Hope you like the kit and remember to "hop" over to our store (on foot or online) to see what we have in the kits. We add new kits every week.


Have a great week and remember to check out the new kits that we have in store and the wonderful new papers, stamps and dies. We have been busy stocking the shelves with all the new product.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment