Sunday, April 17, 2016

Art Journal Cover

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather outside this weekend. Also don't forget day two of our Garage Sale at SGD. There are lots and lots of great deals there.
This up coming Friday is our Art Journal Night. We will be decorating the fronts of our Art Journals. All you will need to bring is your Art Journal, and trinkets that you would like to have on the front of your cover, we will supply the rest.  I used plastic, wood and metal pieces for my cover. Prima and Tim Holtz have some neat pieces that you can use. We will show you how to use different products to get the look you want for your cover.


My cover is a little beaten up but it is well loved. Also I did not seal my cover when I did mine but will make sure we do it on yours. I hope you will join Lori and I this Friday. New comers are welcome. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment