Monday, April 4, 2016

Dinosaur Cards

Happy Monday, everyone! I thought I would take a break from scrapbooking this week. In a couple of months, my grandson will turn 3. He is really into dinosaurs and so when I saw this collection from Echo Park called "Dino Friends", I had to pick up everything: the Ephemera, the Enamel Dots, the 6 x 6 paper pad and also several of the 12 x 12 papers. I had earlier purchased this die from Frantic Stampers so I was all set to make some cards.

It was fun putting these simple cards together as I just got out some of my embellishments (twine, micro beads, enamel dots, etc.) and used some of them up. Here are the cards:

I thought that I would give him one for his birthday and then he would have three left over to give to his friends.

Don't forget to checkout the store or online to see all of the new paper collections we have. They are a scrapbooker's dream!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment