Sunday, April 24, 2016

Happy Anniversary Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Want to share with you my card for this up coming Wonderful Wednesday. This card is a Judy Kennedy design but my take on it. We did this card yesterday with a group of ladies in Chatham. It was a great day. I had lots of kits left over so I thought this would make a great Wonderful Wednesday Card. There are some steps and some painting but you will learn lots from making this card.  I used the new Prima acrylic paint to paint the flowers and leaves. The dies are from Frantic Stampers, Happy Anniversary and With This Kiss Couple. The flowers and leaves are from Creative Expressions, Petite Peony Cluster. To make the circle in the middle I used the MFT circles die and the  memory box scallop edge circle die,






 Hope to see you on Wednesday. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim

2 comments:

  1. I love your work....but this picture does NOT do this card justice! I saw it in real life and it is sooooo beautiful! Good job Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to have missed this class but I had to work....so lovely...saw it in the store....

    ReplyDelete