Monday, April 4, 2016

"May" Calendar Class

Good morning and happy new month of May! For this month's Calendar Class, I wanted to create a soft layout that could be used for your Mother's Day  photos or for your spring garden photos. I used the Bo Bunny papers from the Soirée Collection. I also used the following products:


I stamped the birds from the Bo Bunny "Birds of Feather" stamp in among the flowers on the background papers so they are hard to see in the photo. I also included some of the dies shown here and embellished those flowers with Liquid Pearls or with the Baby Pink Flower Soft.

The layout is difficult to see but I hope you can come in to the store to see it. The class is scheduled for Sunday, May 15 from 1:30 to 3:30. Kits are also available.


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment