Friday, April 1, 2016

Quick shimmer sheetz card!


Happy Friday! Time flies by so fast....I did not get much crafting time this week but I managed to make this card last night and it is a really quick and easy one! For the longest time I have had the shimmer sheetzs in my possession....yup, did not open it yet! I picked one of my many embossing folders and ran it with the shimmer sheetz through the cuttlebug, then I took my Stazon black ink pad and rubbed it across the paper. It does take a while to dry but in the mean time I prepped the rest of the card.
I used a scrap of black shiny paper to mat, a white card base and a sentiment from Paper Smooches. I cut the panels to size and put them on the card, so easy! Love this effect, hope you like it too!
                                       Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

  1. That's what I need....more easy elegant ideas thank you Anja

    ReplyDelete