Friday, April 8, 2016

Vellum and markers


Happy Friday! I am so ready for some nice Spring weather...at least in my craft room the flowers are blooming! On a scrap piece of vellum I carefully heat embossed the ouline flowers from a Prima set with white embossing powder. I then took my distress markers, evergreen bough and picked raspberry  and on the back I coloured the flowers in. With medium pressure I just put on a good layer of marker, let it dry and cut out the flowers. Then on the front, I added some more detail with the fine tip of the marker, it's hard to see in the picture. I stamped the leaves multiple times with evergreen bough and added a sentiment from Paper Smooches. Of course I added some Viva white pearls and also the scoring in the right top corner.
                    Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment