Sunday, May 22, 2016

Deco Foil and Stick It

Good Morning Everyone,

Want to show you a card I made using Deco Gold Foil and Stick It. It was fun playing with theses 2 products. This  technique works well with big and sold dies.  I used a star die that I had from sizzix.  I cut my star shapes out with the Stick It. I placed and stuck down the stars on my designer paper. I then took the top layer off the Stick it, this leaves the glue exposed for the foil. I placed the foil over my stars. I took my bone folder and gently rubbed the foil so it could adhere to the stars. Love the effect I got. I used Penny Black's Celebration die set for the celebrate . You can watch Jennifer McGuire youtube video on other ways to use foil on your cards with out having a laminate machine.





Hope you give the Deco Foil and Stick It a try. Thanks for looking and have a great day.


Kim


1 comment: