Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Friday!! The retreat is here!!A lot of you are going and gonna have a lot of fun......and some of us are not going....like me...I am hoping for some crafting time at home.
Anyhow, it's my day of the week to share a card with you, today it is a Father's Day card, done with a stamp set from Kaiserkraft, Coastal Escanpe. Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, from the set of shade tree sentiments.
I started with a piece of bristol smooth cardstock and applied some tumbled glass, broken china, peacock feathers, brushed corduroy and walnut stain ink (distress from Tim Holtz) with a foam blending tool.
After I did that, I spritzed some water drops on it to achieve a water look, the main image is stamped with Versafine. I used a white sharpie to put some highlights on and coloured some of the plants and shells with prismacolour pencils. The big shell and the two sea stars are stamped on a separate piece of paper, inked with distress inks, cut out and have a layer of glossy accents on them.
                                   Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment: