Monday, June 20, 2016

"All Star" Kit

Happy Monday! I hope that everyone enjoyed some family time this weekend to celebrate Father's Day.

Today, I wanted to show you a kit that I created which I called "All Star". It is a masculine layout using Carta Bella's Collection "Work Hard Play Hard". I thought that you could use this kit for a husband, son, father, etc. Included in the kit, you get a full page of Sport Labels which you can fussy cut according to the subject(s) of your layout. If you have a loved one who is into baseball and hockey, there are several ticket stubs and ephemera to use. If instead, your loved one is into racing and soccer, there are several elements for those sports. So you can choose what will apply to your layout and cut out what you need with still lots left over for another layout.

I used this die from Kaiser Craft and cut it in half for each page and added some metal hearts from Prima.


This is the layout:


Remember to check our blog and Facebook page for upcoming classes as well as TT and WW and Scrappin Monday which will take place next Monday.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment