Friday, June 3, 2016

Cosmo flowers


Happy Friday! Are you loving the nice weather too and all the flowers, nice and early this year!
I got to play with this cosmo flower stamp from Impression Obsession, I used distress markers on the stamp, stormy sky and forest moss and then stamped it on my panel (neenah paper). Did some sponging around the flowers, stamped the sentiment (Just Rite) with black Versafine and added
some Nuvo drops!!
For the background, I put some ink directly from the ink pad on my craft mat (forest moss and stormy sky) and then sprayed some water on it and inked up my script background stamp in it and stamped. I was pleasantly surprised how it turned out!
And I put the panel on an angle.....so not like me, lol! Hope you like it!
                                             Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Anja, just brilliant., thanks for sharing that about the background what a clever idea, might give it a try!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete