Friday, June 10, 2016

Elegance in motion!


Happy Friday! I found this beautiful stamp from Penny Black, elegance in motion, but I can not find it on the website, I just bought mine so hopefully it will be on the website soon, it is in the store...if you click on the link you get the SKU number, just in case you want to order yours!!(Edited: that did not work, sorry, SKU 55908)
I stamped it on watercolour paper and heat embossed it with gold. Then I took my colour bursts and an acrylic block, I put a tiny little bit of pithalo green with another tiny bit of sepia (to tone the green down) and sprayed a bit of water on it to activate, this is what I used with a tiny paint brush to paint the leaves.
I did the same with orange and alizarin crimson for the flowers. After it dried, I stamped the script randomnly with old paper distress ink and added some spiced marmelade and barn door to the corners.
The sentiment is also from a Penny Black set, sprigs, and it's stamped with versafine green.
I matted it on a piece of gold mirri board, hope you like it!!
                                            Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment