Friday, June 24, 2016

Flower with a butterfly stamp


Happy Friday! Today's blog post title is confusing, isn't it? I  could not come up with a more creative way of saying it, lol. This week I had some  time to play  and this was the result. As I am taking an online card class with ALTENEW, one of the things I learned this week was to look at your stamps differently and add your own accent to it.....Especially your solid stamps, adding some lines with a fine tip black marker and inking it up partially and stamping off. The flowers on this card are actually made from a (half) butterfly stamp from the set Painted Butterflies from Altenew, if you look hard you might still "see" it...I asked Sheila she can bring this set to the store and she is!! So if you want a set, please ask her to order it for you!
This was a lot of fun to create!!! Love learning new things, trying out new things that I could have never come up with. I added some shine to it with the wink of Stella pen and added the dots and black pearls.
                           Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment