Friday, July 8, 2016

Botanical garden


Happy Friday! It's been so warm this week that it is nice to spend time in my cool basement where my craft room is. I am trying to participate in a 30 day colouring challenge....and today is day 4.  Today's card is coloured with water based markers (Tombow, Memento, Tim Holtz or any other) . I have used this beautiful set from Altenew, botanical garden. I added some dots and black soot distress ink and the flower on the left is cut out. A gold foil strip and mat, some black cardstock and score line, gold Viva pearls and voila, the card was done.
The challenge I am doing is open to everyone, no stress, nothing  you have to do, it's just encouraging you to colour something every day and HAVE FUN!! You can find the details HERE.
No sentiment was added, it's always nice to have a card on hand that can be used for any occasion.
                                          Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja



1 comment:

  1. Wow....this is a very lovely card....LOVE the colours..thanks again with a winner.

    ReplyDelete